Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fundamentals of Venture Capital by Joseph W. Bartlett

The hardcover edition of the book Fundamentals of Venture Capital by Joseph W. Bartlett imparts you knowledge about what a venture capital is, how do they talk and who should start their own company. The book answers to your questions like Where should I look for seed capital, How on Earth do I put a value on my company, what legal forms would work best for me and what will my corporation look like? The book will also help you to draft the business plan and the placement memo. Philip E McCarthy, venture capitalist in residence, Wharton School of Business and managing partner MBW Management Inc says this about the book, "Joseph W Bartlett, long recognized as one of the very top lawyers in the Venture Capital/Private Investing field, has reached the right balance between concept, practical advice and insights in the field. Hard hitting, no nonsense".